Connect with us

crime

Man Scalded By Wife After Catching Her Pants Down With Lover In Toilet (Photo)

Published

on

Man Scalded By Wife After Catching Her Pants Down With Lover In Toilet (Photo)

Man Scalded By Wife

A 29-year-old Guruve woman was dragged to court after she scalded her husband over a toilet se_x dispute.

Talent Chinemwamwasa, who hails from Nyamuseve village under Chief Chipuriro Guruve was not asked to plead on domestic violence charges.

She was remanded in custody to February 24 after the State opposed bail citing that complainant is still hospitalized and that the accused could interfere with state witnesses.

According to evidence before the court, her husband Last Muzeza arrived at his home on the 17th of February at around 11pm.

Also Check  Young Lady Dies During Hot Sex In Generator Room

Upon his arrival, he discovered that his wife was not in the house.

In his search for her, he went at the back of the house where their toilet is situated and saw the door slightly opened.

He called out his wife’s name and she shouted back saying that she was suffering from a stomach ache.

He decided to wait for a few minutes and then he heard funny sounds coming from the toilet.

His wife was apparently getting intimate with her lover.

Also Check  Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers For Refusing and Complaining Of Excess Sex In Port Harcourt

As Muzeza advanced towards the toilet, his wife’s lover bolted out of the toilet and fled into the darkness of the night.

His wife also fled briefly but she came back some hours later after Muzeza had retired to bed.

Muzeza barred her from entering the house and told her to go back to her boyfriend.

The cunning Chinemwamwasa went into the kitchen and boiled water in a tin before seeking help from neighbours.

Accompanied by the neighbors, they knocked Muzeza’s bedroom window which he opened up and started talking to the neighbors.

Also Check  "We Almost Married Women" - Nigerian Gay Men Celebrate Their 3rd Valentine (Photo)

As they were talking, Chinemwamwasa suddenly scalded her husband with the boiled water.

Muzeza sustained burns on the face head and stomach and is currently admitted at Guruve general hospital.

Just call me an olofofo writer who loves gossip and amebo. Do you have a business deal or news tip-off??. Drop a Message, we love you. Whatsapp: +2348166120719.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest On Twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
%d bloggers like this: