President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the establishment of six (6) new federal colleges of education.
This was disclosed by the Special Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad.
His tweet read: A statement from Ministry of Education President @MBuhari has approved the establishment of six (6) new Federal Colleges of Education, in Bauchi, Benue, Ebonyi, Edo, Osun and Sokoto States.
The states to have new colleges of education are Bauchi, Benue, Ebonyi, Osun, Sokoto and Edo.
- Bauchi – Jama’are in Jama’are local government
- Benue – Odugbo in Apa local government.
- Ebonyi – Isu in Onicha local government.
- Edo – Ekiadolor in Ovia North East Local Government.
- Osun – Iwo in Iwo Local Government.
- Sokoto – Gidan Madi in Tangaza Local Government