Controversial Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo in a tweet said Nigerian singer Davido would be using a wheelchair soon after he had an unknown accident.
Kemi shared a photo of David Adeleke on crutches with the caption;” Walk the walk, talk the talk. Sorry is an easy word to say, soon it will be a wheelchair”.
Kemi Olunloyo tweet has been getting different reactions on social media as Davido fans blast her.
See Few Reactions Below:
- OBO should just bear his pride and apologise to this woman once for all, so she can get rid of this under keypad hate for him
- No wonder Richkjt no go ever blow. He keeps making music for his mama and his friends
- May ur children witness wat u wish him.i reject it for him ijn.Touch not my anointed ND do my prophet no harm David is God anointed.
- None of your generation will reach where he don reach I pray
- And if you continue like this you will lose your respect on twitter and David will still come out and insult and that will actually trend more than this crap you are doing. I’ve always respected your contents but mehn you are chewing more than you can bite. Hold your peace KEMI!!
- This woman need to be prosecuted all cost..How tf will you wish someone bad, i pray what you wish happen to your children also…