Femi Fani Kayode, former Aviation Minister on social media shares relationship tips on how to keep a lady.
Fani Kayode said:
- Ladies are like race horses: they must be mastered, tamed, trained, exercised and regularly serviced. They are like race cars: their engine must be revved at least twice a day.
- They are like precious jewels and rare gems: they must be cherished, shielded, guarded, protected and defended.
- They are like little children: they must be given attention, pampered, encouraged, loved, made to feel on top of the world and given everything that they need and want.
- They are like magnificent works of art: they must be appreciated and valued.
- If you want to keep a lady, live for her alone, worship the ground she walks on, treat her like a Queen, tolerate and accept her idiosyncrasies, weaknesses and excesses and love her for who and what she is, warts and all!
- And one more thing: once in a while write her a romantic poem, serve her breakfast in bed, give her flowers, buy her the most expensive and exotic perfumes, take her shopping and in the evening cook a candle-lit dinner for her.
Do all this and she will stand with you through thick and thin. That’s my secret and that’s the key!”
DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS??