In a viral video, Daniel Pondei, Acting Managing Director of the NDDC slumped during a public hearing interrogation which have made Nigerians reacting.
Pondei passed out after he failed to defend the N1.3 billion he approved to provide COVID-19 palliative for members of the Commission. He also could not defend the N640 million he approved to one clear point communications limited.
He was being asked about the money meant for students on scholarship when he passed out. He has been taken out for medical attention.
Watch Video Below:
See Reactions Below:
- They’re asking Acting MD of NDDC if 1.32 bn for “taking care of themselves” is part of the budget, baba no fit answer
- Acting MD of NDDC, Prof. Daniel Pondei fainted during the probe session. Ogbeni, get up and answer questions. You didn’t faint when there was no probe and when money was being looted.
- Pour water on him and put the defibrillator paddles on his chest. Shock him back to life!
- They didn’t call him Acting MD of NDDC for nothing.
- This Country is a joke.. Baba chop money, make he explain now… he dey faint
- Acting MD of NDDC faints after they asked him questions regarding how a said amount of money was spent.
- Acting MD of NDDC don pasa out!! But wait o…this guy wey put hand for him mouth…what was he doing??
- Acting MD of NDDC is acting drama
- Acting MD of NDDC faints in during House Committee Public Hearing on NDDC…. thank God its not a heart attack
- Nollywood should please feature the acting MD of NDDC in one of their movies.
- I don’t think the acting MD of NDDC faked that crisis, I just think the thought of what will happen to him if or when found guilty was what triggered the attack.
- Someone said Prof. Pondei is only doing his job since he’s the ACTING MD of NDDC.
- This Acting MD of NDDC is a yahoo boy cox this one na format
- This one “Acting MD of NDDC” come faint now, who go come settle the matter
- I got confused when the acting MD of NDDC said they have spent the fund for covid19 palliative since last year, even before the virus came to Nigeria. #NDDC probe.